Since the inception of my Instagram @LivingEVs, I have met a lot of people in the community. This website will be a collaboration space where latest electric vehicle news, along with people general experience with them.
Why should we switch to electric?
What do we talk about?
News: Technology is changing fast, from batteries, design, specs, and autonomy its hard to keep up sometimes.
We are not all about cars: Although cars are cool, they are not everything. Innovation required in all sections of transportation from electric wheelchairs to bikes and to planes!
The community: With a suitable name of “LivingEVs” our focus is to educate, share and collaborate about electric cars. We can collaborate on Twitter, Our Instagram and or weekly podcast which fellow creators such as electriccarnews (electriccarnews.com) and thecurrentreview (thecurrentreview.com) have co-founded to link the listeners with big names in the EV community.
How to to easy the transition to electric?
- Do your research, search for the right electric car which will work for your price range and your range.
- Before you take delivery, look up the best rebates that may apply to you.
- Download and search for electric car charging stations around you.
- Establish your daily commute and your charging whether you will opt for Level 1 or Level 2 charging at your home.
- Keep your car charged nightly so you don’t have to emergency charge